Boards No Contact Rule 17 days NC

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 8 posts - 781 through 788 (of 788 total)
  • Author
    sorchaL46
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 16

It is just so strange isn’t it. It’s so rude of them, it doesn’t kill anyone to have manners. He is going to have to talk to me eventually because I have so much of his stuff and vise versa.
    Would have been nice if we could have actually chatted and not just asked for stuff back.
    (Plus that makes it seem so final)
    I just really need to make sure that I keep my cool and don’t send an angry text :/ xx

catherine8
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 132

I know how you feel, I will never understand why some people are like that. But like you said it wouldn’t kill to have some manners. I have a lot of my ex’s stuff too and it’s been 4 months almost and he hasn’t even said anything.

My ex never blocked my friend, but he did delete some of the pictures of him and his gf, he kept one of them from a formal we had. She goes to another school so they were going to go to his and then hers. The caption on the picture says “Number 1 down, number 2 to go or so I thought” but his profile picture is still of them two!! This all just confuses me.

catherine8
    Participant

Here’s a small update, my ex blocked my friend finally, just as I as expecting. It’s just weird because he never followed her and her account was private so he couldn’t see anything anyways. I can’t tell if that was a good thing or not that he did that

Pingpong
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 51

hi catherine! from what i am seeing, if your ex and his current girl are having problems now..even if they are trying to fix it, it wont last long at all. problems within 2 months of a relationship? no way. Maybe they are going through a real bumpy ride and perhaps anytime soon that profile pic will change. As for him blocking your friend, maybe he still feels some type of way about you, as it probably did remind him of you when your friend sent the request.

how are you doing today Sorchal? any updates on your ex replying to your message?

catherine8
    Participant

Hi everyone, I have a small update. Last night I was on Facebook and a friend shared one of my ex’s post. I haven’t seen a single post of his come onto my timeline because I have always been blocked on there. So I clicked on his name and I’m for sure unblocked. I told my friends and they said they were still blocked. I don’t understand why, we are all very confused lol.

FishingTheSky
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 176

Hey guys,
    I see there hasn’t been much progress in all our situations.
    Palmtrees22, amy111, Soupy how are you doing?
    My ex has never replied to my goodbye letter and tomorrow it’s two months since she has left me.
    My emotions are pretty in check and I am living my life day by day as normal as possible, I miss her and think of her but it’s not hurful as before, I actually find myself smiling sometimes remembering what we used to have. I am still hopeful one day we can be in touch again at least, I am very optimistic.

sorchaL46
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 16

Hi everyone,

what is everyone’s updates?
    Shows how much you we all relied on this network when we were struggling, shows it really pays to have people around who are unbiased and listen. I think its really lovely.

My situation hast really changed, I sent him a message which he just ignored, and a week later I sent him a snap chat which he opened and also just ignored. Obviously I was/am shocked and hurt because I didn’t think the person that you had loved the most would be the person it is most awkward to talk to.
    But I have come to the conclusion he is obviously not ready to face his own feelings yet.

One of my friends is having a 21st birthday, which I’m pretty sure he will go to as well, so I am going to text him before to give us a chance to meet up and clear the air. Because I don’t want the first time for us to see each other in 3 months being at my friends 21st, i would just like to enjoy myself there, and it also isn’t the time to break into any awkward conversations.
    He also has the memory card with all our pictures from our holiday (I have not seen any pictures since we went away, as I did not have a phone or camera to take photos on at the time) so I feel this meet up would be a good chance to exchange the memory card?

What do you guys think? My aim of this meet up defiantly isn’t to get back with him, it is just to make sure that we can be civil with each other, and show each other respect (as he has not done so far).

Thanks everyone 🙂 xxx

catherine8
    Participant

ScorchaL46, I agree with what you said. Your ex is clearly not ready to face his feelings. But you trying to reach out to him is showing that you are the bigger person. I think you should try to talk to him again to see if you guys can clear things up. He might agree to it this time since you want something from him.

These past few weeks have been nothing new for me. My ex still has me unblocked on Facebook, but all of my friends are still blocked on it lol. On all of the other social medias we are all blocked. It’s kind of odd but it really hasn’t bothered me. I do look at his posts all the time which I shouldn’t do, but he just posts normal stuff. I actually found out he was planning on joining the national gaurd to serve our country in a couple of years. I was kind of surprised but I’m just glad he isn’t joining right now.

I was planning on texting him a week ago but I never got to it because I didn’t know what was right to say. My friends tried to help me but they weren’t close to him, so they didnt know either.

I have started to feel like I have lost hope again, but this time is different. It’s hard to explain the feeling but I’m not sure if this is a sign to give up.

It was nice hearing from you again scorchaL46!!

Viewing 8 posts - 781 through 788 (of 788 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.