One thing that might be tougher than a breakup is paying for college tuition. Ex Back Permanently values education and wanted to find another avenue for helping people get through tough times.
For that, we’re offering a scholarship for both enrolled college students and students who were accepted to higher education institutions and will be attending for the first time. The $1000 Get Your Tuition Back Scholarship will be open to all majors. We’re inviting all college students to submit an application and essay for consideration.
The essay themes revolve around self-improvement, perseverance and communication; three characteristics that we believe to be vital to success in both college and the professional world that follows. Read through the application requirements and deadlines. If you have any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Submit An Application
Write a 500 to 1000 word essay on one of the above topics, then click the button below to fill out the application form. When you’re finished, attach your essay and proof of enrollment or acceptance letter.
Applicants must submit completed application and essay by 25th April, 2018.
- Anyone related to employees at Get Your Ex Back Permanently cannot apply.
- Students must reside in the United States (will verify with address).
- Students must be accepted at or currently enrolled in a four-year college within United States (verification required).
- Students will be asked for a copy of their most recent transcripts or their acceptance letter as proof of enrollment.
- Students must submit a 500 to 1000 word essay on one of the topics provided in the previous section.
- Students must submit their essay and proof of enrollment via the electronic form on the scholarship page that will ask for the following information:
- Telephone number
- Date of Birth
- College or University where they are currently enrolled or will be enrolled
- Intended major of study (if you have one)
- Applicant’s name & signature
How A Winner Will be Chosen
The winner of the $1000 Get Your Tuition Back Scholarship will be chosen not based on the best story. It will be awarded to the applicant who captures the three themes of the essay topics most appropriately – self-improvement, perseverance and communication. These essays will be reviewed by our team and we will collectively determine and notify the recipient. All writing should be error-free and written in the first person.
The winner will be featured on this scholarship page so all applicants will know when a winner has been chosen.